Sunday, August 13, 2006

Trading Smart using options

I have always left my money with financial advisers, consultants to invest in various financial products, eg. investment, equity funds, endowments, insurance policies. However, when my quarterly statement arrives, I am appalled by how much my money is working for me!

In my last few statements, I am making only a miserly 3-4% on my investment capital! Mind you, the investments only mature in 20+ years, and even then, with such low returns, I'm hardly keeping up with inflation.

What can I do then??

I attended the Smart Traders program (Singapore) in Apr 2006, where I received a 4-day training seminar, learning how to trade with options. The 4-days seminar conducted by Mirriam MacWilliams, was content-rich and she made it so easy for someone like myself who has close to no knowledge on how the stock market works.

Since then, I've paper traded for close to 3 months before doing my first live trade. And I made 82% profits on my 2nd trade within 2 days! Can you believe that?! If I can do it, I think anyone can get similar results as well!

If you are interested, please check out www.wealth-mentors.com for more details. I know that my investment towards my education to financial freedom is well worth it.