Friday, August 25, 2006

Network Marketing - My cup of tea?

A friend from Sydney called today, out of the blues really, asking me if I were free this evening to meet someone, some people.. turns out he wanted me to find out more about this network marketing company in which he's involved in now. I thought, why not? Nothing to lose, just check it out.

I must say, the session did open my eyes abit to the world of MLMs, but still, I don't think I have heard enough or learnt enough to know if this is the right thing for me. Of course there are attractive pay plans, but is this the right thing for me?

Where do I go from here? Am I looking at too many things at the same time that I am losing my focus? Too many things going on at the same time, could start to hinder my journey towards becoming a self-made taitai.