Friday, November 10, 2006

Foray into Financial Planning

My last post has strangely gone missing. But here goes again.

I took the M9 Life Insurance and Investment Linked Policies last Friday, and passed on my first attempt. How cool is that? I will, soon be taking the other 2 mandatory papers before I can embark on financial planning...

As I mentioned before, I am doing this more for self-interest and fulfilment. So friends, please don't abandon me. It has never been me to push anything to anyone. I have always wanted to learn more so that I can better understand my own financial needs and goals that I would like to achieve, even more so now as I am looking ahead into the future, planning not only for myself now. It is important that I am able to understand my own needs rather than leave it to the hands of others, since no one will know my needs best except myself.

Financial planning is also part of the process towards financial freedom. All of these different things that I am pulling together will work hand in hand to help me achieve my goals and financial freedom sooner.

Till then...