Monday, September 11, 2006

Updates of Ms SMTT

I realised it has been quite awhile since I last posted.

I've not traded for over a week, just not spotting any exciting trades that will bring my account balance up. Seems that I am not the only person who's experiencing this.

Nonetheless, this is a temporary situation and market will start looking up again for us, small time retail traders.

I've been very busy with work as well these couple of days, planning a working trip to the US. Looks like no trade again for a period time. I won't be able to trade since I will be out on my customer calls when market opens. You simply can't have a day job and trade if you are working in the US. Tough luck, isn't it?

I am still looking forward to trading full-time by next year. *crosses fingers* And I will be doing alot of homework on my trades to make sure I get there.

For my dear smtt-wannabes, struggling with their trades, take heart. Things will look up.

Cheers,
Neuve